Opportunity | Legal Support Administrator
As MannBenham Advocates continues to grow an opportunity has arisen to recruit a Legal Support Administrator to work within our commercial team.
We are looking for a Legal Support Administrator who will mainly be responsible for clerical and administration duties, including assisting the directors and advocates in their key roles as well as the day-to-day administration within the busy commercial team. You will help in creating new client files and in bringing matters together. There will be a need for some record taking including some audio-typing. As part of the team, from the outset you must be committed to helping people and be prepared to get involved.
This role requires secretarial and administrative support to our senior Solicitors and Partners within this long established law firm that specialises in providing comprehensive legal advice and assistance.
Your main duties will be:
- Assisting Director and Advocates with day-to-day administration.
- Arranging internal and external meetings/appointments.
- General document production/maintenance, updating and production of confidential documents.
- Preparing and collating documents for meetings.
- Some audio and general typing maybe required from time-to-time.
- Efficient maintenance of files, ensuring both electronic and hard copies are kept up-to-date.
This role would ideally suit an individual who is looking for a challenge, is keen to get involved, work as part of a team and is after an interesting and varied role.
If you decide to join us, you’ll be working in an environment where everyone is passionate about delivering world-class legal services from the Isle of Man across a range of jurisdictions. So, if you share our passion and commitment for delivering outstanding results then please send us a covering letter along with your curriculum vitae to:
MannBenham Advocates | Careers, 49 Victoria Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2LD
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org