Our dedicated, professional team will assist you in preparing your annual returns
These are snapshots of a company on the anniversary of its incorporation, or in the case of older companies, the anniversary of the last annual return.
This is the one document that every company must file on a yearly basis, regardless of whether a company is trading or not. Annual returns must be filed annually within one month of its date of incorporation. Failure to file annual returns may result in tfines to the company or the company being struck off the register.
Particulars contained within the return can include:
- Details of authorised and issued share capital.
- Names and addresses of shareholders and changes in the previous year of shareholdings.
- Names and addresses and certain other details of Directors at the date of the return.
- Names and addresses and certain other details of the company Secretary/Secretaries at the date of the return.
- Accounts Compliance Declaration
Annual Returns | What we do
We will work with you to ensure that there are procedures in place to have your annual returns in order and filed as required.
Documents are not considered registered until they have been checked for completeness and consistency. If a document is rejected for any reason, late fees may become payable to the Isle of Man Companies Registry.
All annual returns are subject to filing penalties if filed late. We always encourage our business clients to lodge their annual returns and any supporting documents on, or as soon practicable after, the effective date to avoid any delays or penalties.