Our team of experts will deal with all your company incorporation and formation requirements
At MannBenham we can assist you to incorporate a company on the Isle of Man and form a legal entity.
For over 20 years, we have assisted both private and corporate clients with the incorporation and the administration of companies. Our experience team offer a broad range of company and administrative services.
We work with you to understand your corporate strategy and objectives and tailor our administration support services to your business needs. This allows you to focus on developing your business, safe in the knowledge that we are dealing with the back office company administration requirements.
Company Incorporation and Formation | What we do
The company will need to get ready for business, and although dependent on the specifics of the proposed activities that it aims to carry out, we can help with the following areas:
• Advising on the appropriate company structure for individual circumstances.
• Assist with company formation.
• Establishment and maintenance of bank accounts.
Company Administration Support
• Ongoing company administration and secretarial support.
• Registered office and agent facilities.
• Filing and maintenance of company statutory records.
• Preparation for, organising and minuting of board meetings, and annual general meetings if required.
Accounting and VAT Support
• Live book keeping.
• Preparation of management accounts and financial statements.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Liaising with auditors on your behalf.
• Staffing and employment matters.
• Assisting in business applications for immigration visas and work permits.
• Preparation and review of contracts.
• Review and negotiation of leases for business premises.
Throughout the year the company will need to maintain certain regulatory, accounting and governance requirements. We will ensure that you have the right processes and procedures in place in order to fulfil those obligations.