Employment Law for Business
Supporting your business and people strategies
We consider that prevention is better than cure. It is for this reason that it is important that the building blocks of an employer/employee relationship are clearly defined at the outset of the employment relationship.
Our employment team can assist you in putting the necessary building blocks in place so that you are fully compliant with the Island’s employment laws.
When difficult decisions have to be made our employment team can guide you through the process to ensure that you follow the correct procedure and ensure that you comply with the Island’s employment laws.
Our employment team can assist with the following:
- Contracts of employment
- Directors service contracts
- Office procedure manuals
- Dismissal and disciplinary related matters
- Compromise and settlement packages
- Harassment and bullying
- Breach of Contract
- Variations of contracts of employment including change of hours and salary
- Business transfers
- Representation at employment tribunals