Wills, Estates, Trusts & Family Settlements
Highly experienced team who are here to help you
At MannBenham we understand that sorting a Will and arranging Probate matters can be a stressful time.
We aim to make the process as efficient and simple for you. Our expert team can assist with a wide variety of sectors within this area whether you are a resident on the Isle of Man or a relative of a resident we are able to take the matter on for you.
We also have experience dealing with Wills that have international elements including those from Andorra, South Africa, UK and countries operating under Sharia Law. Assets can be spread across boarders and we have the expertise to handle this.
We’ll ensure you have a peace of mind whether it be for putting plans in place or to actually handle the estate after you have lost a loved one.
Our team has experience in all aspects of estate planning, including:
• enduring powers of attorney
• grants of probate and letters of administration
• winding up of estates of deceased persons
• estate accounts and tax returns
• family trust and settlements
• executor and trustee services
• International and overseas applications
• contentious issues arising out of trusts, settlements and estates
If you need to talk to someone Wills, Estates, Trusts & Family Settlements then take the first step and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 639350 to arrange your free initial half hour consultation with us today over the telephone or video.