Our highly experienced corporate and commercial team has a great practical knowledge of business insolvency matters
If you think that your company may be becoming insolvent, or you need help with a business recovery strategy, then we are here for you.
Running a business involves constantly making decisions. Circumstances do change, some you can influence and control, where others you cannot.
Financial difficulties can result simply from making a bad decision or other factors which are out of your control. Such factors can be changes in raw material prices, suffering a bad debt or losing a large customer. We are here to help, support and guide you through these tricky and often stressful times.
Business Insolvency | What we do
We provide a complete business recovery service, including liquidation and receivership solutions for businesses across the Isle of Man. We deal on a regular basis with the banks and finance companies on the Isle of Man.
We have a team of experienced and dedicated professionals who work with leading business insolvency practioners. This team is made up of experts with years of experience in business restructuring and insolvency.
There are several main areas of focus that we cover:
- Acting for liquidators, provisional liquidators and other office-holders.
- Representing creditors, shareholders and directors in respect of liquidations.
- Fraud, asset recovery and constructive trust proceedings.
- Assisting with a variety of insolvency and restructuring matters.
- Schemes of arrangement and corporate rescues.
- Liquidation of all types of companies/partnerships.
- Advising on creditors’ rights and schemes of arrangement.
- The provision of advice on both solvent and insolvent restructuring.
- Insolvency proceedings relating to funds.
- Cross-border issues.