Being a corporate service provider ourselves, we are best placed to assist other companies
We provide specialist legal and regulatory services to Corporate Service Providers in the Isle of Man.
We have extensive experience in working closely with Corporate Service Providers across all aspects of company formation and associated administration services.
The provision of corporate services (if undertaken by way of business) is regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority under The Regulated Activities Order 2011 (amended to 2019).
Class 4 | Corporate Services
This class comprises of:
- Company formation.
- The sale, transfer or disposal of companies.
- Accommodation address facilities.
- Acting as a director, company secretary or registered agent.
- Acting as a nominee shareholder.
- Providing administration services to a company.
- Services with respect to partnership formation and providing or arranging accommodation addresses or premises or an addresses for service for a partnership.
- Arranging for another person to act as a partner in a partnership.
The regulations provide for a number of exclusions, among which are:
- Professional services (legal, accountancy etc.).
- Acting as a landlord, property manager or estate agent; group transactions.
- Where the activity is undertaken by a person who is, or proposes to become, a participator in a joint enterprise and the activity is wholly incidental to that joint enterprise.
- Employment agencies.
- Acting as an officer of one’s own company.
- Insurers (regulated separately under The Insurance Act 2008).
Corporate Service Providers | What we do
At MannBenham we offer our clients an attractive opportunity to work with experienced Advocates who can advise on corporate services and are well placed to respond to specific requirements, taking into account legal, regulatory and compliance matters which may arise from time to time.