When dealing with estate and trusts disputes our team of experts truly understand your needs
We understand how upsetting and tough it can be when there is a dispute regarding a will, or there are disagreements with family members, trustees or those caretaking the various assets.
Estate and Trusts Disputes | What we do
Our dedicated wills, estates, trusts and family settlements team can assist and advse you on all your concerns and questions.
Areas of Expertise
The MannBenham team are very experienced in acting in all types of Estate and Trust disputes and its expertise extend to but is not limited to:
- Contesting a will – if there are issues with the will itself
- Contentious probate – if there is a dispute over how the estate is administered
- Trust disputes – including the removal of a trustee
- Professional negligence – if an Advocate or will writer has not drawn up the will properly, or has given negligent advice
- Concerns over financial deputyship, when the deceased did not have the mental capacity to manage their own assets
Talk to the team today
If you need to talk to someone about a dispute in relation to a will, trust or estate then take the first step and email a member of our team or call them to arrange a free consultation today.
|Christopher Webb||E: email@example.com||T: +44 (0)1624 639359||M: +44 (0)7624 497169|
|Chris Grimson||E: firstname.lastname@example.org||T: +44 (0)1624 639982|
|Miles Benham||E: email@example.com||T: +44 (0)1624 639351|
Back to MannBenham Advocates | Home