Our highly experienced business team has a great understanding around employment issues
Our dispute resolution team works in partnership with you to resolve any employment issues and provide the best employment advice.
We appreciate that your relationship with your employees is vital to your business’s success. Our team can help you control the legal side of this relationship, leaving management unhindered and with more time to do what they do best.
Employment issues can become expensive, an inefficient use of your time and demanding if you do not handle them quickly. With our support, we can develop best practices and policies to ensure you are compliant with the regulations and will be in a better position to proactively resolve any issues before they become problematic.
We’re one of the leading employment law teams on the Isle of Man and work with businesses across many industries. Our team is highly experienced in all aspects of employment law, so you will get current and detailed advice about your processes and procedures, from recruitment, retainment, disciplinary and further.
Employment Issues | What we do
Our practical advice, knowledge and experience will help you reduce the risk, costs, stress and management time involved with any employment issues. We can help you and your business in the following areas:
- Draft, review, and update contracts, procedures and policies
- Conduct a fair process to change terms of employment
- Keep you up to date with the latest employment legislation
- Train your key staff on common employment law issues
- Manage equality and diversity requirements
- Prepare you for disciplinary and grievance hearings, appeals, and employment tribunals
- Implement or improve your disciplinary and grievance processes
- Business change, in part or in full, and advise on the employment implications
- Prevention and resolution of any employment disputes
- Bring skilled workers into your business from outside the Isle of Man
At MannBenham we advise businesses of all sizes, working with Island-based and international companies on global employment law issues. We are efficient and cost-effective and advise on single issues or will work with you on a long-term basis. You can also take advantage of our firm’s expertise in other areas of law that impact employers, such as pensions, tax and immigration.