Our highly professional team have a great understanding of egaming compliance and regulations
At MannBenham we are extremely well placed to give impartial, legal, factual and balanced online gaming advice across multiple jurisdictions.
As a result, MannBenham can assist to establish controls that work for your business. We can mitigate the associated threats that come with working in the online gaming space.
eGaming Compliance | What we do
Should your business be an existing operation wishing to become regulated in the Isle of Man, or is a brand-new start-up, MannBenham will work with you to provide considered and professional solutions for your compliance requirements, including:
- An entire suite of policies and procedures relating to the following, with each being tailored to the operation of your business whilst meeting the regulatory standards:
- Financial quarterly reporting.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) quarterly reporting.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Provision of On-Island Directors.
- Business risk assessments.
- Tax and VAT advice and planning.
Our team of experts are responsible for advising on egaming compliance and regulation, working closely with directors and business teams. In addition, they assist in drafting and submitting egaming licence applications along with procedural consultation, solving issues, creating value, maximising growth and improving business performance by providing operational and practical advice.